Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Growing up there was one phrase I didn’t want to hear: “Wait until your father gets home.” I knew that when those words left my mom’s mouth I was going to have to face my father’s wrath. The hours afterwards would drag on and I would dread the punishment that was coming. In Ephesians, we are told that we are initially creatures facing wrath who constantly stray from God. This leads us to eternal death.

Are you trying to hide any of your actions from God?



What is God’s response to our evil actions?




Spend a few minutes reflecting on God’s response (Ephesians 2:4-5).




This simple truth was locked away for many years like a mystery. How does Paul describe God’s love in Ephesians 3:3-7?



Prayer Point
Praise God for His love.
Ask God to reveal anything holding you back from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment